Launched in 2009, CompatiblePartners.net is a dating site that is solely designed for the Australian gay community. It uses the principles of compatibility and communication to bring like-minded people together. It is meant for those who are interested in long-term same-sex relationships. When you sign up to this site, you should forget all about casual hookups. The name alone lets you know that the site puts a strong emphasis on compatibility. With over one million registered members, there is a "special someone" for everyone here. Apart from this, new registrations are growing on a daily basis giving you the chance to interact even more. There is no holding back when it comes to CompatiblePartners.net.
It is easy to sign up for membership on the site’s homepage which is accredited by the website and company. It comes with a spotlight feature of success stories thereafter, you will be required to fill a rather detailed and lengthy questionnaire that will provide all the relevant information that you require for the algorithm to work and find your perfect match. You will need a personal username which is how you will be referred to by other members.
CompatiblePartners.net comes with the following features:
The unique profiles on the site are made up almost entirely of a detailed relationship questionnaire that has over 200 questions in total. It only takes a single hour or so to complete the profile and let the other members know you on a more personal level. The questionnaire includes:
- Sample questions: These are multiple types of questions which inquire about the importance of something on a scale of 1 to 7 with I reflecting 'not important’ while 7 reflecting 'strongly agree.'
- General questions: There are 15 general questions that are about your current marital status, education level, income and ethnic background among others.
- 'About You' section: This section gives you an opportunity to focus on your characteristics and emotions
- Self-descriptions: You will be able to describe yourself using 55 total questions.
Other features on the site include:
The site suggests conversation starters known as “ice breakers” that will help you in forming your first messages if you especially feel shy.
Your personality, personal interests, living and communication skills are showcased on compatiblepartners.net.
Your individual profile will not be complete without pictures that are uploaded from your computer.
CompatiblePartners.net allows its members to sign up for standard or free membership. They can create a profile fill the relationship questionnaire and add photos. However, in order to view the photos of other members, communicate through a secure call or email and to find out who has viewed you, the basic plain subscription is all yours for £59.95 per month, £39.95 a month for 3-months billed in one installment and £29.95 for months also billed in a single installment. This comes with all the basic plan features plus additional.
You can upgrade even further with the “Total Connect” membership plan. It is the highest membership level that comes with the secure call and RelyID feature. The plan goes for £60 for a single month, £0 per month for a 3-month membership, £30 per month for a 6-month membership and £20 per month for a one-year subscription.
- Absolutely free to review matches with no obligation to join
- The site uses a compatible algorithm matching system that takes into account all of your preferences to produce quality matches
- Accept single, divorced or widowed users
- Open to gay men of all races, ages, religions, culture, and backgrounds
- Advanced chatting features
- The site provides the matches thus you cannot search for your own matches as a member
- More costly than their gay dating site
- The matching algorithm is also used for heterosexual relationships thus does not place a special focus on gay relationships
- CompatiblePartners.net is pricey and costs much more than other average dating sites
CompatiblePartners.net is built on the same successful framework that powers other dating sites such as eHarmony. It was ultimately designed for human compatibility. It does not matter what your opinion may be, this matchmaking system works. If you are interested in joining this dating site, check out their homepage for a variety of running discounts. GayDatingSites.com.au will always keep you updated on the best membership deals!Visit Site